Friday morning update post. I’m drinking multiple glasses of iced coffee and sweetened condensed milk on my back porch listening to the best mix (which I’ll link to in the next post) looking at blogs, saving recipes and hair tutorials. Whilst doing that I stumbled across this fun questionnaire and I wanted to answer it…yeah.
1. Do you drink coffee and if you do, why did you start? I drink iced coffee with extreme amounts of cream and warm/iced lattes. I haven’t graduated to the harshness of warm coffee just yet. I needed caffeine in my life and was sick of ordering frappucinos so I started with machiattos from Starbucks and then graduated to iced coffee when I went to Connecticut for my summers. By the time I reached college, it was kind of like…protocol for me to drink it?
2. What is the most important quality you look for in a friend? Loyalty is a huge one. Loyalty, generosity, humour, and…tenacity? I love friends who have things in common with me yet will jump at the chance to go and “adventure” with me; someone who can quit their studying and go and buy candy with me juuuust cause.
3. What was your #1 favorite toy when you were young (K-4th)? Oh god…I remember loving the shit out of Betty Spaghetti. And my American Girl doll….so my American Girl Doll.
4. Do you prefer sunshine or rain? Both for different reasons! Sunshine never fails to put me in uplifting spirits but rain never fails to keep me grounded and creative.
5. What movie can you watch over and over and never get sick of? Groundhog Day (ironic, yes?)
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully in a nicer small city writing for a paper and blogging and crafting and being happy.
7. Skype: is it more awesome or more awkward? Awkward as fuck despite how much I love it.
8. Who is your favorite band and what were you doing when you discovered them? Despite me not listening to them that much, I think my favorite band will forever be Death Cab for Cutie because they introduced me to the music I listen to today. When I discovered them I was….probably on myspace ahah.
9. Cats or dogs? (and don’t say one is dumb and the other is great) Dogs. Cats are cute but my Ulla is theeeeee best thing to walk this earth and she is a dog.
10. What’s your favorite thing to collect? Thoughts.
11. What is your favorite breakfast food? I love all breakfast foods, oh my god. How can I pick just one?! Bagels, its a given. Pancakes are a close second.